* This is for businesses only. If you would like to suggest a business, please go here: https://soscafe.nz/pages/suggest-a-place
* If you are a franchise or chain, we are happy to list you however we will direct customers to your site, we will not be taking transactions on your behalf.
* If you are a brewery and sell beer/alcohol, check out our friends at: https://www.beerwithus.co.nz/
* If you are an online retailer, please register with our friends at: https://www.shopitforward.co.nz/
* Questions about fees, how this works etc? Check out our FAQs here: https://sosbusiness.nz/pages/for-vendors
Setting up a user account
1 - Navigate to http://vendors.sosbusiness.nz
If this is the first time using the system, click on the text at the bottom "Don't have an account? Sign up now"
2 - You'll be asked to verify your account. Click 'Send verification code'.
3 - In a few minutes, you will receive an email with a verification code to add to the system. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder.
4 - Enter the code into the form, and please ensure you click the button to Verify the code once you have it.
5 - You'll also need to set up a new password; please make sure you remember it. It will need to be a mix of letters and numbers.
Adding a business
6 - Once you are in the portal and have a user account you will see a button to 'Register a new vendor' - this is where you add you business, or businesses.
7 - Fill in the details and submit.
8 - After a sucessful submission you will be returned to the main screen. It can take a few minutes for your entry to appear in the list. Once it does you can click on the business name to see and edit your information.
9 - You sales and payment records will show in the portal each day.