Go Local T&Cs
Terms & Conditions
- The ‘Promoter’ is Venture Taranaki Trust (VT). This campaign is independently administered by Venture Taranaki and is not sponsored or endorsed by SOS Business.
- ‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
- ‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
Qualification and eligibility
- These Promotion or Campaign Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all ‘Go Local and win with SOS Business’ promotions only.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter the Promotion.
- Venture Taranaki reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Venture Taranaki reserves the right to refuse to award any voucher to an entrant who Venture Taranaki decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promotion runs 12am Monday 28 March, closing 11.59 Sunday 26 June, and all eligible entries during the period of the Promotion will be counted in line with the voucher draw terms below.
- Eligible entries must:
a). Adhere to the terms and criteria above,
b). Purchase a ‘direct to business voucher’ for a ‘Taranaki’ or ‘South Taranaki’ business listed on the SOS Business Website, and
c). The voucher purchased must be equal to, or greater than $25.
- One entry per transaction.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
$150 Weekly Draw
- Recipient will be drawn at random from eligible entries as identified above.
- The weekly draw period runs 12am Monday – 11.59pm Sunday.
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the voucher (the ‘Recipient’).
- There are five weekly chances to receive $150 worth of SOS Business Vouchers.
- Entry into the weekly draw will close at 11.59pm every Sunday night, and the recipients will be drawn the following Monday, and notified via email by SOS Business.
- Should a weekly recipient fail to claim their voucher, another email will be sent 3 business days following the initial voucher draw.
- Should a weekly recipient fail to claim their voucher after 10 business days, a redraw will take place for those unclaimed vouchers, and the process of acceptance repeats, until such a time as all vouchers have been claimed.
- Every valid weekly entry will also go into the $3,000 monthly draw.
- Recipients of the $150 weekly draw are also eligible to receive the $3,000 monthly draw.
$3,000 Monthly Draw
- The three monthly draws will include all purchases made between:
1) $3,000 draw one: 12.01am, March 28 and 11.59pm, April 27.
2) $3,000 draw two: 12.01am, April 28 and 11.59pm, May 27
3) $3,000 draw three: 12.01am, May 28 and 11.59pm, June 26
- If the recipient fails to claim their voucher, another email will be sent 3 business days following the initial voucher drawing
- If the recipient does not claim their vouchers in 10 business days, a redraw will take place for the unclaimed voucher, and the process of acceptance repeats, until such a time as all vouchers have been claimed.
- Recipients of one $3,000 voucher draw are also eligible to receive one of the other $3,000 voucher draws if they have made a valid voucher purchase for the entry period relating to that draw.
Venture Taranaki Responsibility
- Venture Taranaki Trust reserves the right to amend, vary, extend, or discontinue the Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Venture Taranaki takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, inability to access the SOS Business website, incorrect purchases onsite, or otherwise.
Voucher Acceptance Terms
- By opting in, you agree and permit SOS Business Limited to share your personally-identifiable information with Venture Taranaki Trust, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, and contact email address, for use in relation to this campaign.
- Participants agree and acknowledge that SOS Business Limited is not liable or responsible for any damages or relief of any kind in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of this campaign or arising out of the use of their personally-identifiable information through participation in this campaign.